[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Power utility office

Joan aseques at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 22:38:20 UTC 2015

The tag has already been used a few times (there was four tags in different
places of the world) see it here
https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/office=power_utility#overview,
Its counterpart, the water_utility has 35 ocurrences in the map
https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/office=water_utility#overview