[Tagging] How to tag a "overhead electronic display" ?

johnw johnw at mac.com
Tue Nov 3 11:51:33 UTC 2015

> On Nov 2, 2015, at 5:11 PM, Gerd Petermann <gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> Maybe we should move this discussion to the "More human readable values for traffic sings" thread?

I’m not sure - that thread seems to be really full ^_^

I think that, in general, there needs to be a way to deal with:

- advisory signs (ones without legal implications, such as the max__ ones)
	- Static ones such as “danger: ____”
	- dedicated variable ones such as traffic, travel time, & road status (temperture, etc).
	- digital display signs that display an open ended amount of road pertinent information,
		This which seems to vary a lot by country , but always centered around driving conditions.

-quantitative variable values in the legal signs (such as maxspeed).

Javbw