[Tagging] roundabouts without obstacles in the middle

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 10:06:11 UTC 2015

Just to add to the fun, we're now getting a new type of roundabout, with a
different-coloured circle of tarmac and no signs (or markings) at all. I'd
use a node if the mini-roundabout is just an ineffectual piece of traffic
calming, and make a circle if people genuinely give way (yes I know that's
a bit subjective).