[Tagging] improve tagging of traffic_calming

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 17:07:31 UTC 2015

I routinely use the combination of
highway=crossing
crossing=uncontrolled
traffic_calming=table or traffic_calming=hump

example:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1463764436
http://www.mapillary.com/map/im/tfK5PNthYcyeahBz_dXqeg/photo

For these combined features the synthax
highway=traffic_calming
traffic_calming=bump cannot be used

Also JOSM supports this combined mapping.

I thought this was the standard way of mapping the combination of
pedestrian crossing and a slow-down hump or table.
Please do not touch these without discussion.