[Tagging] Named junctions

John Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Sun Nov 22 02:18:07 UTC 2015

If you have signals facing each of the directions at an intersection, will
all of the signals at that intersection share the same name, or are they
named separately, so that an intersection where two roads cross would have
four different signal names?

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.