[Tagging] how to tag a salt flat

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Thu Oct 1 00:36:22 UTC 2015

Anyway, we agree that Lake Eyre does not fill seasonally, we agree it
does fill intermittently (but maybe disagree on "full", not important).

"seasonal" may be a good qualifier for a lake that depends on the
seasons and responds to the season cycle most times around. But thats
not intermittent IMHO. I don't think "intermittent" and "seasonal" go
well together.

David