[Tagging] How to tag this machine ?

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 12:32:12 UTC 2015

On 3/10/2015 10:09 PM, Mateusz Konieczny wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Oct 2015 11:48:06 +0200
> Marc Gemis <marc.gemis at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the suggestion Mateusz, I've added a link to images on
>> wikimedia.
>>
>> regards

>> p.s. My smugmug site is only slightly younger than wikimedia and
>> could be considered stable as well :-)
> In that case - "image" tag may be also used :)

Nice to see smugmug used here.

As the 'machinery' is now 'disused' 'abandoned' those may also be good
to use.
If it is going to be left in place as a tourist historic kind of thing
then historic monument may be appropriate?

It really depends on what the intention is?
If simply abandoned ... then there is nothing to stop a scrap metal
merchant for coming and collecting it.
If it is going to form some sort of historic tourist type thing then
those kind of tags would be good.
If you don't know then disused:man_made=goods_conveyor would be a
minimum...