[Tagging] intermittent vs seasonal

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 21:37:54 UTC 2015

On 4/10/2015 5:29 AM, Mateusz Konieczny wrote:
> I will respond to other parts later.
>
> On Sat, 3 Oct 2015 21:58:25 +1000
> Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Again: Intermittent does not mean seasonal.
> I never claimed this. AFAIK nobody claimed that. What is the point of
> repeating it?

Because you latter say

On 3/10/2015 6:51 PM, Mateusz Konieczny wrote:
> Can you provide sources that in hydrology "intermittent waterway" does
> not apply to regular appearance/disappearance of water?

A thought

Most texts have errata published for them - corrections to errors found after their printing.

If there are no erratum for that text a note to the Author through the publisher may clarify the meaning of the text you have quoted.

I'd think an additional word in the quoted text would make all plain .. the word 'that' in the middle of  'streams flow' for instance.