[Tagging] new access value

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Tue Oct 6 09:58:46 UTC 2015

Am 06.10.2015 um 11:29 schrieb Friedrich Volkmann:
> It's *not* destination, see my other posts.
> To put it more clearly:
> "destination" targets a location, while Anrainerverkehr targets people.
> You can also see it like this:
> "destination" is about where you go, while Anrainerverkehr is about what you
> wanna do there.
As already pointed out multiple times you are translating far too
literally.

The value "destination" works perfectly for the concept of "you are only
allowed to enter here for a limited number of activities that require
you to be physically at the specific destination/location" however that
is concretised in the relevant legislation.