[Tagging] new access value

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 10:02:59 UTC 2015

> Doing the above allows us to limit the possible values to a manageable
> set and allows our mappers to tag things without in-depth knowledge of
> the the actual detailed regulations. Creating a new value for each
> national variant is going to go nowhere.

Yes, I didn't imply this. There's another possibility: split it into
several tags, that can be combined to describe the actual situation (e.g. 2
or 3 rather than one tag). Each of these could have specific (global)
meaning, and there would be no need for different meanings in different
countries (like you suggest). Regarding the Austrian situation there seem
to be at least 2 different similar restrictions with different meanings
(Anrainer and Anrainerverkehr), so another values or key is likely needed
anyway.

Cheers,
Martin