[Tagging] new access value

Florian Lohoff f at zz.de
Tue Oct 6 17:31:12 UTC 2015

On Tue, Oct 06, 2015 at 01:48:27PM +0200, Friedrich Volkmann wrote:
> On 06.10.2015 13:06, johnw wrote:
> > Destination is very good, because it implies people who are going to a
> > destination on that street/area. not free to roam around, not free to park
> > and wander off.
> >
> > =Destination is for people *visiting* the destination the road services. it
> > doesn’t matter the purpose - as long as their destination is one of the
> > residences. Which excludes sightseers and shortcut-takers.
>
> So if "destination" excludes off-wanderers and sightseers, what tag do you
> use when you need to include them?

Whats the possible signage which can induce that?

In Germany we have the StVO which has Zeichen 1020-* which are the
exceptions and there nothing like that. It doesnt even make sense - When
you include them - its the public which is allowed to enter. Then there
is no restriction.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bildtafel_der_Verkehrszeichen_in_der_Bundesrepublik_Deutschland_seit_2013

Flo
     We need to self-defense - GnuPG/PGP enable your email today!