[Tagging] new access value

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Sat Oct 10 18:35:18 UTC 2015

> On Oct 11, 2015, at 12:35 AM, Éric Gillet <gill3t.3ric+osm at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> I know this is not a vote or anything close, but wanted to say I don't think a ban, especially a month-long ban, was warranted by Frederik's two last messages.

I disagree with Frederik's position often,  but he is aggressive because he is passionate. He felt offended from a post and responded with a somewhat "tame" rebuke to the slight. The line he said he was responding to was equally "offensive" to someone who is passionate about their topic - espcially if we take his comment in the stongest possible way - when it is usually a flippant retort to such a slight.

He's not here proposing garbage tags - and not purposefully antagonizing people.

His big mistake was not following the mod's direct order. Which he should have - just like "following the ref's call" is pretty sacrosanct.

I hope he returns to the list to be his same old self.

Javbw