[Tagging] power=* tag: minor_line vs. line

David Marchal penegal at live.fr
Wed Oct 14 15:17:25 UTC 2015

Indeed, mappers aren't supposed to know everything, neither the recommended modelling nor the technical details of power lines, but the landscape criteria seems simple enough to allow them to understand it if they are informed about it; besides, even if they are not aware of it, experienced mappers can correct and detail it later, so the distinction won't be useless at all, even if it isn"t used at the first mapping. I mean, newbies may be unaccustomated to the difference between streams and drains, but that's not a reason to give up this discrimination between those waterways.