[Tagging] How one may tag object as castle?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 07:29:20 UTC 2015

sent from a phone

> Am 14.10.2015 um 23:49 schrieb André Pirard <a.pirard.papou at gmail.com>:
>
> Under the thread "château" I pointed out that there are buildings that can be called château ≃ castle and that are not historic at all.

the question what is historic is a philosophical one. Anyway, some château are castles, others not. Similarly in Italian there are different translations for the English word castle, one of them being castello, but others are different and not all castelli are castles in English. We should go by our own definitions for the tags, and not analyze all different meanings of the word in a tag and which meaning they have in different contexts

http://www.larousse.fr/dictionnaires/francais/château/14902

cheers,
Martin