[Tagging] manège - area for horse training

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 16:06:24 UTC 2015

There are 2 pages related to horse riding actiities [1] in English, [2] in
German. They do not have the same content. The German page mentions
amenity=stables+sport=equestrian (for sport competions) as well as
building=riding_school (for learning how to ride)

regards

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Riding
[2] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:Reiten