[Tagging] Heliport tagging

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Wed Oct 21 15:57:02 UTC 2015

W dniu 21.10.2015 17:39, Martin Koppenhoefer napisał(a):

> I answered it implicitly in another reply: either we redefine
> aeroway=aerodrome to be more inclusive and deprecate the recently
> approved aeroway=heliport tag, or we keep stuff like it is and use
> heliport=* for subclasses.

Thanks, now I understand.

However in both cases we have only the draft of the proposition page, no
accepted aerodrome=* values. Its creator replied to me that he has no
time to work on it and gave me permission to take it over. I am not
aviation expert, but if somebody is interested in making
aerodrome/heliport typology better, it's a good place to start:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Aerodrome

down" [A. Cohen]