[Tagging] Shop values review

John Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Fri Oct 23 01:18:57 UTC 2015

Well, perhaps I misunderstood the proposal. It sounded to me like the
proposal was that a store aimed at selling building materials to
professional builders, but not the general public, would simply be tagged
shop=trade, with no further qualifiers to specify what trade was intended.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.