[Tagging] How to tag a "Olive Oil Factory"?

david davidlvillegas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 07:18:51 UTC 2015

Hello,

	My name is David, and I'm a novel user. I find OpenStreetMap really
interesting. My user in OpenStreetMap is dlv00003.

	I'm sourveying my little village. I'm trying to tag a "Olive Oil
Factory"(I'm not a english speaker, ¿is this name corret? The factory
takes harvested olives, after a few process, olive oil is produced).I
have looked for the tag in the wiki. However, I only have found the
following tag "man_made,works". Is this tag enough?

Thank you in advanced
David López Villegas