[Tagging] Questions about tagging information for accessibility

Vid Gabor vidgabor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 07:47:27 UTC 2015

Hi,

We were starting the development of a new OpenStreetMap based information
site, for collection information of accessibility in Hungary. Since, in
this moment we planning our system, we can adapt simply the rules of OSM.

Which is the different and/or which is the preferred from tags following:

toilets:wheelchair (12930 times) and wheelchair:toilets (462 times)

entrance:width (1 times),  buildingpart:door:width (105 times),
wheelchair:entrance_width (620 times)

wheelchair:entrance_door (manual or automatic) and door (manual or
automatic) and automatic_door (yes or no)

wheelchair:step_height (563 times) or step.height (748 times) or
step:height (368 times)

We can use "proposed tags" for eg.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/door ?

regards