[Tagging] How to tag a weigh station / bridge ?

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Thu Oct 29 14:41:54 UTC 2015

What's wrong with amenity? A weighbridge IS often an amenity, in the
sense that people can make use of it as they require to help them stay
within the law, for example. The man_made tag is a complete last resort
- just about everything we map is man-made. Lets try and get a bit
closer to tagging based on function and role.

--colin