[Tagging] More human readable values for traffic signs

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 21:52:22 UTC 2015

I like the description of the tagging list as the Golgafrinch B Ark :-)
... and I did not have to look it up.

And I agree that highway=path is not a good tag, even though I use it.

I hope the OSMwiki is better than the Golgafrinch B Ark! Hope. As in I'm
not certain.

Regarding traffic sign key/values .. I personal would prefer all these
to be human readable. And yes I see the argument as to why it is not,
but I reject it.