[Tagging] How to tag a "overhead electronic display" ?

Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 31 15:04:33 UTC 2015

I think we have divide this into two points:

1) how do we map the position "overhead"? I found location=overhead is used ~ 2500 times.

2) I guess we all associate the "electronic display" with something similar to a computer monitor,

which is programmable, but if I got that right, there are also less "flexible" traffic_signs which can

only show a limited number of different sysmbols by flipping small coloured elements, still that are

probably controlled by electronic components.

I guess we don't care much about this difference.

The interesting part is that the information on the sign can change,

so I think

traffic_sign=changing

or

traffic_sign=variable

are both okay, don't know which one is less confusing.