[Tagging] Buildings mixing residential and commercial use

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 00:04:31 UTC 2015

> sent from a phone
>
>> Am 30.08.2015 um 16:43 schrieb Severin Menard <severin.menard at gmail.com>:
>>
>> Is there a way to tag properly buildings mixing residential and commercial uses (typically shops on the basement opening on the street)?
>
> What's the building typology? Shape?

map that by its shape. Established practice

>   How many floors?

tag level= -existing

> Courtyard/s?

Already establish methods how to map courtyards

> Adjacent buildings touch or is there a gap?

ways touch or don't -existing

> Roof shape and alignment? floor heights? How are people distributed (how do they arrive at the unit)? how many entrances? Staircase/elevator positions? Underground parking? Private garden? ...
> What's the typology of the residences (how many floors per unit) ...
> etc.
>
> Please provide more information ;-)

Are you seeking to provide a single solution? Most of the stuff you want already have solutions.  What is lacking is a method of tagging the mixed use.

The simple question is "How do you tag a mixed use building?" ?????

Please provide a single simple solution to the question, rather than seek details that change from building to building ... there are too many different examples even in my local area to give one as a generic example.. I could take one... but it is a pointless waste of time.