[Tagging] Drafting proposal: use oneway=reversible or create tag?

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Tue Sep 8 10:04:49 UTC 2015

I think using it for pipes and waterways is a good thing, especially when used with the way's inherent direction.

There are pipes, canals, and other waterways where both directions occur, but like the incline tag, it is best to specify what direction the way's inherent direction implies in some circumstances (like near very convoluted river, canal, and drain systems found in rainy /low lying places).

Javbw