[Tagging] Cycle cafes

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Tue Sep 15 14:38:13 UTC 2015

W dniu 15.09.2015 16:09, Martin Koppenhoefer napisał(a):

> I would tag the subareas with their respective theme tag and either
> don't care for the whole or use something like the suggested
> theme=disney. "multi" is mostly useless, as you don't know what it
> stands for.

I would use "disney"* as a special case, but in general "multi" would be
good to indicate that the area has multiple themes inside (and we just
don't have more exact classification). It's still some kind of
additional information describing the park.

* ...or "Disney"? the same problem: "viking" or "Viking"?

down" [A. Cohen]