[Tagging] tagging seasonal sports

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 23:27:23 UTC 2016

Hi,

Where one sport is played in winter (eg soccer) and another in played in
summer (e.g. soccer) ... I have two methods

sport=cricket;soccer ... and thus lose the seasonal information

OR

tag each pitch;
the cricket pitch is usually circular and tagged
sport=cricket,seasonal=summer
the soccer pitch is rectangular, overlays the cricket pitch and is tagged
sport=soccer, seasonal=summer

BUT
what to do if I'm lazy or the pitches are indistinct and a only have one
way/pitch to tag .. but want to include the seasonal information? Even
opening_hours if there are known dates cannot be used on dual tag for
the same way.

Ideas?