[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Education 2.0

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Fri Apr 15 10:35:05 UTC 2016

Шишкин Александр (Shishkin Aleksandr) wrote:
> IMHO, it is much better to have alternative advanced tagging
> system from which data users can benefit much (e.g. search
> by school's speciality).

As a general point, could I please encourage people not to second-guess what
data users might "benefit much" from, unless they themselves are those data
users.

It was that sort of thinking that brought us highway=path. "It will make
things easier for data users," they said. It didn't. It made it worse.

Richard