[Tagging] Proposal for standardization of sidewalk schema (+ import)

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Tue Aug 2 21:57:20 UTC 2016

Hi,

On 08/02/2016 11:39 PM, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> * Micha Meier's work in Graz, Austria - Project "Access2Life"
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Species/Access2Life with
> detailed tagging schema and even specialized JOSM presets and styles

PS Micha showed off a wheelchair routing based on OSRM and his tagging
of curb height etc at the FOSSGIS conference in Salzburg but I don't
have a link handy, I hope he'll post one himself.

PPS Also lots of previous work by Heidelberg university pre-dating even
wheelmap e.g. http://www.rollstuhlrouting.de and related
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Wheelchair_routing