[Tagging] [Talk-us] Freeway exit tagging

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 16:09:13 UTC 2016

> I don't know for 4th lane so short if it's better to mantain three lanes
> and then "create a way with one lane" to join or to exit the motorway. It's
> clear and the driver or the data will be there to decide which lane is
> better for him, I think it is not a problem making the change of lane by
> the driver 100m before or after.

if you add the way for the forth lane at the point where it starts (as
opposed to the point where you latestly could change) you will get less
optimal routing suggestions in the case the route is calculated from after
the start of this lane (because your navigator will think you can't change
any more, while you would still be able to).

Cheers,
Martin