[Tagging] cave_entrance. ref and name

Alejandro S. alejandroscf at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 12:17:02 UTC 2016

In Spain there isn't any cave cadastre. Each speleology club give a name
and/or ref to the caves they found in their explaration area. Each club has
its own system to name the new caves. So it could be need to specify also
the club in the ref?
It will be cave:ref:es:CEA=A-111 for a cave explored by the CEA club,
cave:ref:es:ECZ=HU-23 for the caves explored by the ECZ club?

Atentamente,
  Alejandro Suárez