[Tagging] shop=estate_agent and office=estate_agent

Mike N niceman at att.net
Thu Dec 8 00:49:01 UTC 2016

On 12/7/2016 5:48 PM, LeTopographeFou wrote:
> Several years after this debate, the wiki page of the approved one
> (shop=estate_agent) have been tagged as "to be merged", both shop and
> office are documented and here are the statistics:

  I would also lean toward office= because it describes the situation
much better.   I had used shop= earlier, but already migrated my own
tags.   After all, you don't walk into one of these locations to buy an
estate_agent.

   Like all things in OSM, I'm not sure how to migrate to a new
consensus of office=