[Tagging] Feature proposal - Voting - Power switching extension

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 21:16:04 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Feedbacks are still arriving on this proposal and I extend the voting
period for 7 extra days.
Thank you to all people taking time to write down their opinion.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Power_switching_extension

There are currently 10 yes againt 1 no.
If rules hadn't changed, 15 yes are needed at least to make the key adopted.

All the best

*François Lacombe*

fl dot infosreseaux At gmail dot com
www.infos-reseaux.com