[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Discourage tourism=gallery

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 1 19:56:22 UTC 2016

Neither are really a direct alternative

Sorry, but a gallery is not a museum

Just because there are fewer 'gallery' than museum doesn't make it
incorrect.

Just because galleries may be incorrectly tagged a 'museum' doesn't make
them incorrect.

A shop selling art could be a sub tag of gallery (or maybe the other way
around?)

I see no reason for discouraging tourism=galley.

Dave F.