[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Discourage tourism=gallery

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Mon Feb 1 22:48:42 UTC 2016

I know a few examples, but I don't think it's as common as art shops
disguising themselves as gallery (see the picture in the wiki for
shop=art, is is calling itself gallery but it clearly isn't)

An example for a gallery with the workd museum in it would be the DAM
Digital Art Museum in Berlin
http://dam.org/home

Feel free to use my definition in the wiki. Off course it is a whee
polemic and simplyfing, but as a guideline it does it's job i guess.