[Tagging] natural=wood status=approved?

Lauri Kytömaa lkytomaa at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 16:22:28 UTC 2016

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 Warin wrote:
>  The wiki page for natural=wood has the status shown as 'approved'.
> This was set to 'approved' on 20th May 2010.

Many major basic tags were included in a list written in I-believe-it-was
2006, i.e. on the original Map Features page. The tag status templates,
tagging list, and even the idea of proposed features was conceived
later than many basic tags that just about everybody uses. FWIW,
before the tagging list existed, the discussion on new tags took place
on the "talk" list.

--
alv