[Tagging] natural=wood status=approved?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 18:03:50 UTC 2016

sent from a phone

> Am 07.02.2016 um 17:51 schrieb Tobias Knerr <osm at tobias-knerr.de>:
>
> The "approved" setting isn't about usage reality, though, but about the
> proposal process. As this tag has, as far as I know, never been formally
> approved (not that it needs to), "defacto" would be preferable.

yes, you're right of course, but in 2014 there wasn't any "defacto" status yet AFAIK

I'm not very familiar with how the proposed templates work (which ones are actually in use) but it doesn't seem as if defacto was a valid status now: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Template:Proposal_Status

cheers
Martin