[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Discourage tourism=gallery

Matthijs Melissen info at matthijsmelissen.nl
Mon Feb 8 22:59:48 UTC 2016

On 3 February 2016 at 21:52, Max <abonnements at revolwear.com> wrote:
> So we are now at:
> tourism=museum (nicer would be amenity, but for the sake of not changing
> too much)
> museum:topic= art / railway / history / war / mathematics / ...
> art_form = painting / photography / sculpture / video / ....
> art_genre = still_life / landscape / portrait / religious / .... (if
> applicable, many collections will be more diverse, but some might be
> specialized)
> art_style = expressionism / futurism / impressionism / mannerism / ...

I think such a specific subdivision would be useful, but I'm under the
impression that the more complex a proposal grows, the larger the
chance it will be rejected. I am therefore not planning to include
this in the proposal. Feel free to propose it yourself, or just start
using it, though.

-- Matthijs