[Tagging] Tagging "you pick" farms and related fruit stands

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 11:27:17 UTC 2016

 I am not happy with the shop proposal myself either.
This needs more thinking.
There are several aspects to be taken into consideration. Two of them are:
1) The pick-your-own activity often covers several types of fruit at the
same farm.
2) There is a difference between self-service (at a counter or in a shop)
and picking the fruit from the plant.