[Tagging] Voting rules

Hakuch hakuch at posteo.de
Tue Feb 23 12:18:20 UTC 2016

And how much of 1100 mappers would really be interested ine the spelling
of the word? Only beacause you map something, doesnt mean that you care
about the tagging, me for example never tagged a jewelry (or jewellery
:)) shop, but I did care about the proposal.

So, of course, its a pitty that only 60 people take part in a vote, but
its even more than in other votes..

Imho, we should ne a better voting platform than the wiki!