[Tagging] Proposal about suffixed tags has been approved

markus schnalke meillo at marmaro.de
Thu Feb 25 07:47:53 UTC 2016

[2016-02-25 01:37] moltonel 3x Combo <moltonel at gmail.com>

> That is part of the problem with the proposal, and its votes. It
> touched lots of topics, and some people probably got confused about
> the rather focused intent (I certainly did). For example there was
> strong consensus on the list against the behavior of the iD editor,
> even though this was a very tangential (dare I say unrelated ?) topic.
> I am sure this skewed the results (this seems to be the case at least
> for the votes of Meillo and geow, amonst the minority who commented).

As my name is mentioned:

In my opinion, this proposal covers only one minor part of the
whole MV topic, but nontheless, as I think the proposal does more
good than it does harm, I do approve it.

By no means, we should treat the result of this proposal as the
end of the MV discussion, it should rather be seen as the beginning.

meillo