[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Internet cafe

johnw johnw at mac.com
Sun Feb 28 10:23:37 UTC 2016

> On Feb 24, 2016, at 9:24 AM, Dave Swarthout <daveswarthout at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  One would not go there because it's a cafe; any food or drink is offered purely as a convenience.

+1

Also, In Rural Japan, an internet cafe is usually not for gaming, it is for people to be alone with the internet, in separate rooms, and advertised as having big comfortable chairs in somewhat private booths. I don’t think there is a lot of gaming going on in there.

The “gaming” net cafe and the “cafe” net cafe exist in larger cities, of course - but there seems to be a couple different variants of “net cafes” - maybe we should have a subkey or something to further define the values, as net cafe can mean different things in different situations.

Javbw