[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Aquatics centre

Matthijs Melissen info at matthijsmelissen.nl
Fri Jan 1 21:41:18 UTC 2016

Thank you for all feedback. The feedback brought forward a couple of
valuable points, but in my opinion these points don't require a change
to the proposal. In particular, I don't think it's useful to
explicitly state in the proposal whether or not customer parking
should be included, and will leave this decision to the individual
mapper. I also think aquatics centres are distinct enough from regular
sport centres to warrant their own tag. The discussion on civic
landuse is independent of this proposal. Thanks again for all input!

-- Matthijs