[Tagging] tank barrier

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 23:42:49 UTC 2016

These are the most interesting "barriers" I've ever seen but I don't have a
clue as to how to tag them. You can invent a new tag, of course, but it's
not certain or even likely that renderers or other data consumers will
display them any time soon. You could call them what they are as in
barrier=tank_trap (or tank_barrier, etc.)
access=yes
height=nn meters
etc.

As for the explosive pillars, they are not actually barriers except in
times of war. Rendering them is not an issue until such time. But as for
tagging, I'm with you; not sure about how to do it.

Cheers
Dave
This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Fri, Jan 1, 2016 at 12:08 PM, Max <abonnements at revolwear.com> wrote:

> how do you tag this barrier:
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/zaruka/2945111565
>
> there are also types that are just pillars on the side of the road that
> are loaded with explosives and fall on the street to block it.

Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska
Chiang Mai, Thailand