[Tagging] Please don't think name_1 tags are errors.

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 16:40:24 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 4:02 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer
<dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:
> Obviously we wouldn't want people to tag the whole assortment of a
> supermarket like this, but due to the amount of work the risk is low.

I'll agree with what you wrote, but I still wonder how you
differentiate between all the supermarket types.

I'm thinking about

* in some countries supermarkets do not sell alcoholic beverages
* some supermarkets sells newsletters, card, cleaning products
* some chains are famous for selling 1 type of computer, smartphone,
or clothes for 1 week.
* the larger ones sometimes sells toys, bicycles, TVs, etc.

I was planning on writing a diary entry about supermarkets, but didn't
found the time yet.
(e.g. on how do you map that certain areas are manned - wine, butcher,
cheese, backery)

regards