[Tagging] Removing name_1 and alt_name_1 from Wiki

Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 20 07:10:22 UTC 2016

Colin Smale wrote
> The "lanes" tag family uses a different delimiter ("|"), sometimes
> together with a semicolon to make a kind of 2-d array. A double pipe
> ("||") indicates a missing value there. Wouldn't it be nice if we were
> consistent?

That is new to me. My understanding of a double pipe is that described here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/lanes_General_Extension#Default_values
which indicates that a double pipe means one or two default values,
depending on the position.
At the end of the value, it means two default values.

Gerd