[Tagging] parking for motorcycles AND bicycles

Anders Fougner anders.fougner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 11:18:44 UTC 2016

We already have something similar in
     amenity=parking
     hiking=yes
ski=yes
in order to indicate that a parking is mostly used for people who go
hiking and/or skiing.
I.e. not for parking of boots and skis...

In other words, if you use bicycle=yes it may not be obvious whether it is:
* a bicycle parking
*a place to park your car when you e.g. come to a "bike park". Which,
BTW, is not a place to park anything:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/tgr_prod/valmontpana.jpg

Anders

Anders.Fougner at gmail.com