[Tagging] wetland=bog, why only "receive their water and nutrients from rainfall"?

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 15:59:24 UTC 2016

What does "fen" means to you?

I've a fairly good idea what I think it means, and I'd never or almost never tag it as a natural feature (though it may have a name, and the natural features within it may have names).

I'm a native English speaker (though not native to a fenland area)..

Could you come up with some examples of things that are currently tagged as bogs but shouldn't be, or aren't tagged as fens but should be (in the UK and Ireland would be helpful to me, as that's what I'm going to be most familiar with, but obviously other places will be helpful to other people).

Cheers,

Andy (SomeoneElse)