[Tagging] Question reg. wheelchair mapping

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Mon Jan 25 01:55:13 UTC 2016

The width is important as well.  I have been on footpaths that slanted
downward across the face of a steep incline.  The slope of the path was
moderate, but the path was only about half a meter wide, with 45-degree
slopes above and below the path.  A person on foot could navigate the
path (preferably with the aid of a walking stick), but a wheelchair user
would be risking their life on that path.