[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - (Remove name_1 and alt_name_1 from wiki)

Hakuch hakuch at posteo.de
Mon Jan 25 11:05:36 UTC 2016

Because there some comments about the "removing", please mind this line
of the proposal:

what this proposal wants to do if successful
- add a text to Key:name that discourages from using this tags, even if
they exist in database. A link to this proposal will explain the reasons.

so of course, I want to document, that this tags exist. But I want to
mention, that the other variant should be used.

greets