[Tagging] Tagging problem for a river running in a culvert below a track / wiki votes enforcement

David Marchal penegal at live.fr
Tue Jan 26 19:14:48 UTC 2016

> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 18:26:55 +0100
> From: matkoniecz at gmail.com
> To: penegal at live.fr
> CC: tagging at openstreetmap.org
> Subject: Re: [Tagging] Tagging problem for a river running in a culvert below a track / wiki votes enforcement
>
> I think that photo of this object would be useful to decide how it
> should be tagged.

Indeed; here comes the picture: http://1drv.ms/1ZQJCxT

Hendrikklaas told me by a private message "Simple tagging is tunnel=culvert-bridge and add layer=-1 to avoid crossing conflicts. Or leave it just tunnel=building_passage like you already did just like any other road crossing a building but remember to add layers." Should I consider this as a building?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards.